Check below the details of Application form and exam patter.
- Duly filled-in application form for Entrance Test may be sent by Speed post/Registered Post or any mode or delivered in person at the Office of the Convener, LAWCET-2013, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati - 517 502 as per schedule.
- If a candidate applies for 3 year Law Course on the application form of 5 year Law Course, or vice versa, the application will be rejected.
- Candidate should refer the application number for reference in all future correspondence with the Convener.
- The list of recognized/approved Law Colleges along with the sanctioned strength and the courses that are permitted by the Bar Council of India/University concerned/APSCHE and the seats for which the Government is competent to make admissions for the academic year 2013-2012 will be informed after publication of the results.
- The admission process will be notified separately by the APSCHE, Hyderabad.
- Specific instructions to fill in the Intelligent Character Reading (ICR) form of the application are given on the reverse of the ICR form which should be followed carefully.
The Test is designed to evaluate the candidate's ability and aptitude to pursue the study of Law. The Test consists of three parts. Total number of questions will be 120 and the duration of test is 90 minutes Maximum marks are 120.
- Part - A : Consists of 30 question carrying 30 marks: General Knowledge and Mental Ability
- Part - B : Consists of 30 question carrying 30 marks: Current Affairs
- Part - C: Consists of 60 question carrying 60 marks: Aptitude for the Study of Law.