Adhering to this core belief that runs across Reliance Group, Reliance AIMS has its focus on the promising future of Indian animation. At Reliance AIMS we believe that India as a nation is fast emerging as the prospective global giant in the field of animation getting ready to take the world by storm.
Reliance AIMS is registered with the International Accreditation Organization (IAO), is a non-profit international quality assurance agency based out of Houston TX, United States.
Certificate programmes are offered in:
- ADAFM ( Advance Diploma in Animation Film Making)
- ADVFM ( Advanced Diploma in Visual Effects Film Making )
- CCOM ( Certification in Compositing )
- D2DFM ( Diploma in 2D Animation Film Making )
- D3DA ( Diploma in 3D Animation )
- AIMS-Filmmaking Foundation ( Certification Program in Filmmaking process )
Specialization Programmes are offered in:
- CMS ( Certification in Modeling Specialization )
- CAS ( Certification in Animation Specialization )
- CES ( Certification in Effects Specialization )
- CPEP ( Certification in Pre- Production )
- CED ( Certification in Editing
- CD2D ( Certification in Digital 2D )
- Candidates should have passed Class 10.
- Fundamental knowledge in operating a computer.
- Passed in any multimedia course.
- BFA / Diploma in Fine Arts.
- Personal Interview
- Written Test / Drawing Test
- Entrance Test/ If required.
How to apply:
Candidates should have to apply online.
8th Floor, City Tower,
17 Dhole Patil Road,
Pune - 411001,
Tel: 020 - 30577501.