The Electives are offered in:
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Quantitative Techniques and Operations Management
- Information Systems
- Strategy and General Management
- Organisation Behaviour and Human Resource Management
The Executive Post Graduate Program is a full time program spread over 15 months. This includes 10.5 months full time course work in Delhi campus, 1.5 months in one of our partner B-School in Europe/USA plus 3 months of project work that can be conducted in the company the participant is employed in. The six weeks International Study Module is an integral part of the program.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline with 60% of marks from a recognized university.
- Minimum 5 years of full time, post-qualification, experience as on March 31, 2013.
- Proficiency in written & spoken English and mathematics.
- Must possess a valid passport with expiry not earlier than December 2014.
Candidates will be selected based on CAT/GMAT score, group discussion and Work experience.
How to apply:
- The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of International Management Institute.
- Applicant should complete the online application form and submit the same along with the admission fee of Rs 2000/- and is non-refundable.
- Payment can also be made by Demand Draft, drawn in favor of International Management Institute, payable at New Delhi, giving the IMI Application Form number, program on the reverse of the Demand Draft. In the absence of the above information the application will be treated as incomplete and liable to be rejected.
Last date for the submission of application form is March 31, 2013.
International Management Institute,
B-10, Qutab Institutional Area,
Tara Crescent, New Delhi - 110016.