NBE announced the DNB CET-SS 2012 results on Jan 10. Now, Board have released the rank letter for the DNB CET-SS for centralized counseling 2013 admission session.
The schedule of Centralized Merit Based Counseling for admission to DNB Super Specialties courses (2013 Admission Session) has also been notified on NBE website. Participation in the Counseling shall be strictly as per the eligibility criteria and guidelines mentioned in the Information Bulletin for DNB CET-SS (December 2012) and Handbook for DNB Centralized Merit Based Counseling - Super Specialty - 2013 admission session. Candidates are required to bring their RANK LETTER at the time of counseling along with the other prescribed documents.
Candidates can download their rank letters for participation in the Counseling from the link given below.
List of Prescribed Documents:
Candidates have to bring the following documents in Original. In addition, candidates are also required to bring certified photocopies of the documents mentioned and certified photocopies have to be submitted to NBE at the time of documents verification.
- Rank Letter downloaded from NBE website.
- MBBS Degree certificate.
- Permanent Registration certificate issued by MCI/State Medical Council for registration of MBBS qualification.
- DNB/MD/MS Degree certificate or Provisional pass certificate* of qualifying examination.
- Proof of MD/MS Qualification being recognized as per IMC Act/Central Government.
- Matriculation/High School/Higher Secondary Certificate as a proof of Date of Birth.
- Any other relevant certificate or document.
For Any further clarification/assistance related to DNB CET-SS Centralized Merit Based Counseling - 2013 admission session, please write to NBE at e-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org .