Test Centre City:
- Test Centre City list is provided in the bulletin. Test Venues for Paper-Based Test and Computer Based Test are different.
- The Paper-Based Test will take place only on one day i.e., 03 February 2013 at one time slot i.e., 10.00am-12.30pm, whereas the Computer Based Test will take place from 09 February 2013 onwards in different time slots.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 09 February 2013 (Saturday) itself.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is few in a particular centre, these candidates have to appear for the Paper-Based Test on 03 February 2013 only
- One candidate can appear only for one date for the February 2013 MAT.
- All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can down load their Admit Card from AIMA website or click below link.
- Specific Admit Card will be generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test.
- Admit Card would be having Candidate Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to them in the case of Computer Based Test.
- Candidates applied for Computer Based Test and who have been permitted to appear for the Computer Based Test; have to down load the Admit Card 7 days before the Paper Based Test date i.e., with effect from 26 January 2013 from AIMA website.
- Candidates accessing the website the earliest can choose the Date and Time of his/her choice subject to availability. Those who have not opted the date and time slot for 4-5 days; will be automatically allotted date and time slot by the system. No request for change of date and time slot can be entertained.
- No separate Admit Card will be issued or dispatched.
Paper based MAT 2012 test will be held on February 03, 2013 at 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM.
Computer based MAT 2012 test will be held on February 09, 2013.
All India Management Association,
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003.
Tel: 011 - 24645100