KIIT Entrance Examination (KIITEE) is the All India Entrance Examination conducted by KIIT University, Bhubaneswar.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in 2011,2012 or appearing in 10+2 examination in 2013 are only eligible to apply for B.Tech (4 years), B.Tech & M.Tech- Dual Degree (5 years), B.Tech & MBA- Dual Degree (5years) course of the University.
- Should have studied in regular full time formal education in their schooling/college.
- Pass in 10 +2 or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together.
- Should have born on or after 01.07.1992.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
Candidate having M.Tech/ME/ MCA/MBA or equivalent Degree with minimum 60% marks or an equivalent CGPA or M.Sc/MA/M.Com/LLM or an equivalent degree with minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent.
No Application/Examination fee for the KIITEE 2013 entrance exam.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online for the KIITEE 2013 entrance exam OR downloaded from the official website of KIIT University.
- The print out of online registration form or filled in downloaded application form should be submitted in person / by post (Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier) to "The Director, Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar - 751024, Odisha, India".
Last date to Apply online: March 11, 2013.
Last date for receiving filled application form: March 15, 2013.
Last date of hosting admit card: March 31, 2013.
KIITEE 2013 will be held from: April 23 to May 02, 2013.
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology,
KIIT University, Bhibaneswar,
Odisha - 751024.
Tel: 0674 - 2725113.