- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
- Candidates should apply to MCIA through scores of either CAT 2012 / XAT 2013.
- All candidates who apply to MICA through CAT/XAT/GMAT irrespective of their score, will be called for MICAT, subject to their application form being complete and accepted by MICA.
- Candidates will be invited for Group Exercise and Personal Interview to MICA campus, Ahmedabad based on their performance in MICAT and CAT/XAT/GMAT. Quantitative and Verbal sections from CAT/XAT/GMAT will be given 20% weightage each.
How to apply:
- Candidates should have to apply online.
- The Application form can be obtained from the admission office, MICA on cash payment of Rs. 1785/- or by sending a demand draft of Rs. 1785/- in favour of "MICA" payable at Ahmedabad, with one self-addressed stamped (Rs. 20/-) envelope of the size 12" X 10".
Last date for issue of application form is: Jan 29, 2013.
Last date for receipt of application form: Feb 01, 2013.
MICAT entrance test will be held on: March 03, 2013.
GE & PI on: March / April, 2013.
Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad,
Shela Ahmedabad - 380058.
Tel: 02717 - 308250.