The examinations for GBSHSE- SSC (Class 10) students are to start from 28th March and ends on 8th April 2013.
CLICK HERE For Class 12/HSC March 2013 Time Table.
Check below the detailed Data Sheet for General Students of Class 10/ SSC March 2013 Board Examination.
|Time Table For SSC General Students|
|Date and Day||Timings||Subjects|
|28-March-2013 Thursday||10:00 am to 12:30 pm||First Language: English/ Marathi/ Urdu|
|01-April-2013 Monday||10:00 am to 12:30 pm||Mathematics|
|10:00 am to 12:00 noon||Puppetry|
|02-April-2013 Tuesday||10:00 am to 12:30 pm||Second Language: Hindi|
|10:00 am to 01:00 pm||Hindi-Sanskrit/ Hindi-Marathi/ Hindi-Portuguese/ Hindi-Arabic|
|03-April-2013 Wednesday||10:00 am to 11:30 am||Social Science Paper-I (History and Civics)|
|04-April-2013 Thursday||10:00 am to 12:00 noon||Electrical Group:
1) Domestic Wiring
2) Domestic Electrical Appliances
3) Electronics Home
|05-April-2013 Friday||10:00 am to 11:30 am||Social Science Paper-II (Geography and Economics)|
|06-April-2013 Saturday||10:00 am to 12:30 pm||Third Language: Marathi/ Konkani/ English/ Urdu/ Sanskrit/ Kannada/ French/ Portuguese|
|08-April-2013 Monday||10:00 am to 12:30 pm||Science|
|10:am to 12:00 noon||Drawing and Painting|
Below is the data sheet for SSC/ Class 10 Children with Special needs:
TIME TABLE FOR CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEED
|Date And Day||Timings||Subjects|
|28-March-2013 Thursday||10:00 am to 01:00 pm||First Language: English and Marathi|
|01-April-2013 Monday||10:00 am to 01:00 pm||Mathematics|
|02-April-2013 Tuesday||10:00 am to 12:00 noon||Bakery and Confectionery|
|10:00 am to 12:00 noon||Tailoring and Cutting|
|03-April-2013 Wednesday||10:00 am to 12:00 noon||Social Science Paper-I (History and Civics)|
|05-April-2013 Friday||10:00 am to 01:00 pm||Social Science Paper-II (Geography and Economics)|
|06-April-2013 Saturday||10:00 am to 01:00 pm||Third Language: English|
|10:00 am to 12:00 pm||Word Processing|
|08-April-2013 Monday||10:00 am to 12:00 pm||Science|
- The date and hour of commencement of examination in respective subject shall be carefully
- noted by the Heads of the institution and informed to the candidates concerned.
- The sub-centres/places where the examination will be held at each centre will be announced at
- the concerned centre.
- On the first day of the examination, candidates are advised to be present at the place of
- Examination not later than 09.30 a.m. and on the rest of the days the candidates should report
- 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination in the subject.
- Late arrival beyond one hour after the commencement of the examination in each subject shall
- disqualify the candidates to appear for the said examination.
- No candidate shall be allowed to leave the hall before first hour of examination.
- All important and relevant instructions for answering the public examination circulated vide
- this Office Circular No. 53 dated 04/10/2006 shall be strictly followed by all candidates.
Oneindia Education wishes you all a Very Best for Examinations.