The examinations for GBSHSE- HSC (Class 12) students are to start from 2nd March and ends on 19th March 2013.
Click Here For CLASS 10/ SSC March 2013 Time Table.
Check below the detailed Data Sheet for Class 12/ HSC March 2013 Board Examination.
|Date and Day||Timings||Subjects|
|02-March-2013 Saturday||10:00 am to 12:30 pm||English Language-I (411)|
|Marathi Language-I (412)|
|04-March-2013 Monday||10:00 am to 12:30 pm||Accountancy (New Syllabus) (605)|
|Accountancy (Old Syllabus) (605)|
|05-March-2013 Tuesday||10:00 am to 12:30 pm||Hindi Language-II (424)|
|06-March-2013 Wednesday||10:00 am to 12:30 pm||Konkani Language-II (422)|
|Sanskrit Language-II (426)|
|07-March-2013 Thursday||10:00 am to 12:30 pm||English Language-II (421)|
|Marathi Language-II (423)|
|Urdu Language-II (425)|
|French Language-II (427)|
|Portuguese Language-II (428)|
|08-March-2013 Friday||10:00 am to 12:30 pm||Political Science (553)|
|09-March-2013 Saturday||10:00 am to 12:30 pm||Chemistry (703)|
|Business Studies (655)|
|11-March-2013 Monday||10:00 am to 12:30 pm||Mathematics (754)|
|Mathematics ans Statistics (606)|
|Mathematics (Arts and Science) (751)|
|Mathematics (Commerce) (603)|
|12-March-2013 Tuesday||10:00 am to 12:30 pm||Logic (552)|
|13-March-2013 Wednesday||10:00 am to 12:30 pm||Secretarial Practice (654)|
|14-March-2013 Thursday||10:00 am to 12:30 pm||Psychology (752)|
|Computer Science (705)|
|15-March-2013 Friday||10:00 am to 12:30 pm||Geography (551)|
|16-March-2013 Saturday||10:00 am to 12:30 pm||Economics (652)|
|18-March-2013 Monday||10:00 am to 12:30 pm||Co-operation (651)|
|19-March-2013 Tuesday||10:00 am to 12:30 pm||Sociology (554)|
- The candidates may please note that the examination start on each day starts at 10.00 a.m.
- The date and hour of commencement of examination of respective subjects should be carefully noted by the Heads of the Institution and informed to the candidate(s) concerned.
- The exact sub centres/places where the examination will be held at each centre will be announced at the concerned centre.
- The candidates are adviced to be present at the places of examination at 09.30 a.m. Late arrival beyond 1 hour after the commencement of examination in each subject shall disqualify the candidates
- from appearing at the said examination. Candidates shall not be allowed to leave the Examination hall before 11.00 a.m.
- The Audit for regular students will commence from Friday 1st February, 2013. The Oral and practical examination for repeaters in respect of Higher Secondary Schools where the courses have been
- started for the first/second year will commence from Monday 11th February, 2013. However the detailed programme of the Audit and Practical Examination for regular and repeater students will be
- notified later through the Heads of Institutions. The candidates are advised that they should get the same ascertained, in good time, from the Heads of Institution.
- All important and relevant instructions for answering the public examinations circulated vide this office circular No. 53 dated 04/10/2006 shall be strictly followed by all students.
- Nomenclature in Book-keeping & Accountancy shall be read as Accountancy (Book-keeping & Accountancy) by candidates opting the same as additional subject.
- Under no circumstances examination shall be postponed, even though any day is declared a public holiday.
Oneindia Education Wishes You All 'The Very Best' For Examinations.