The CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) 2013 is tentatively scheduled to be held on Sunday, May 12, 2013 at 03.00 PM to 05.00 PM. The CLAT-2013 is being conducted by Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur.
CLAT 2013 Online application form are available in the official website of CLAT, Click the below link to download the application form.
The Undergraduate programmes offered by the National Law Universities are:
- B.A LL.B
- B.Sc LL.B
- BBA LL.B
- BSW LL.B
- B.Com LL.B
The Postgraduate programmes offered by the National Law Universities are:
- Two Year LL.M
- National Law University, Odisha offers a conjoint LL.M-Ph.D programme.
How to Apply:
- Printed OMR Application from along with CLAT 2013 Information Brochure will, be made available at the designated branches of the State Bank of India and in all the participating NLUs
- by paying Rs 3,000/- (Rs 2,500/- for SC/ST) in cash.
- Application from and CALT 2013 information brochure can also be procured through registered/Speed post by sending a requisition letter to the convener, CLAT 2013, Hidyatullah National Law University, Post-Uparwara, Abhanpur, New Raipur-493661 along with DD of Rs 3,100 (Rs 2,600 for SC/ST) drawn in favor of "Registrar, HNLU-CLAT 2013 A/C" to be payable at Raipur.
- Candidates can also apply online by visiting and following the instructions given by the CLAT 2013 website.
Last date for the receipt of application form: March 30, 2013.
Admit Card are available till: April 13, 2013.
CLAT 2013 will be held on: May 12, 2013.
CLAT 2013 results will be declared on: May 31, 2013.
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) -2013,
Hidayatullah National Law University,
Uparwara Post, Abhanpur,
New Raipur - 493661, Chhattisgarh.
Tel: 0771 - 3057618.