The Specializations are offered in:
- PGDM - General
- PGDM - Finance
- PGDM - Marketing
- PGDM - Human Resource Management
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized University.
Candidates will be selected based on
- Scores obtained by candidate at CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT/JMET exams.
- Performance at Extempore Talk (Including written essay)
- Performance at Personal Interview
- Past Academic Record (10th & 12th level)
- Work Experience (if any) after graduation of at least 1 year or more
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of MIT School of Business.
- Application form can also be obtained from the institute office by paying Rs. 900/- in cash.
Dates for conduct of Selection process at Pune:
- 20th January 2013
- 10th & 24th February 2013
- 10th & 24th March 2013
- 14th & 28th April 2013
- 12th & 26th May 2013
MIT School of Business,
MIT Campus, Paud Road, Kothrud,
Pune - 411038.
Tel: 0099 - 22487669.