Armed Forces Medical Services will admit candidates for the Post Graduate seats in various institutes for the session starting in 2013 on the basis of NEET PG 2013.
- Candidates desirous of pursuing Post-Graduation in ARMED FORCES MEDICAL COLLEGE (AFMC), PUNE or other AFMS institutions will have to register online or clock the below link.
- The online is applicable to candidates belonging to Priority III (Para Mil sponsored/ Govt of India sponsored) candidates, Priority IV (Ex-SSC) candidates, and to Priority V (Civilian) candidates only. Candidates are eligible to apply to any one AFMS institution only.
- Candidates who do not apply online will not be considered for admission at all.
- The information bulletin of all AFMS institutes including AFMC, conducting PG Training, application form, subjects available and other relevant details shall be available on the website.
- The seats on offer shall be filled up as per priority on merit-cum-choice basis, after completion of counseling of in service AFMS candidates. Priority of the admissions shall be as per the existing Govt of India (Min of Defence) regulations/notifications on the matter.
Last day for registration: Jan 15, 2013.
Last day for application: Jan 20, 2013.
Last day for acceptance of Challan form in bank: Jan 21, 2013.