The Programmes are offered in;
General Surgery, Orthopedic, Opthalmology, ENT and Obstetric & Gynaecology.
General Medicine, Pediatrics, Anaesthesiology. Psychiatry, Rradio-Diagnosis, Pathology, preventive Community Medicine, Dermatology, Venereilogy and Leprosy, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Physiology, biochemistry, Anatomy, Forensic Medicine and TB and Chest.
Obstetrics & Gynaclology, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, ENT, Radio-Diagnosis, Anesthesiology, pathology, Dermatology, Veneriology and Leprosy, Psychiatry, TB and Chest, preventive and Community Medicine.
Oral Medicine, Diagnosis and Radiology, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Orthodontics, Pedodontics, Prosthodontics, Periodontics, Oral Pathology and Microbiology and Public Health Dentistry.
AIPGMDET 2013 will be of three hours duration containing 200 multiple choice questions. Questions will be of single best response objective type with four answer option. There shall be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Candidate should have passed MBBS/BDS from a recognized institution of Medical/Dental Council of India.
- Candidates should have completed their one year rotating internship.
The candidates will be selected basis of inter-se-merit taking into the consideration and preference given by the candidate and availability of seat on branch / discipline of his/her choice when it is his/her turn for counselling.
How To Apply:
- The Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs 4000/- drawn in favor of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, payable at Vadodara.
Last date for submission of application form is Jan 28, 2013.
AIPGMDET 2013 will be held on Feb 02, 2013 at 11.00 AM to 02.00 PM.
At & Po. Pipariya,
Dist. Vadodara - 391760.
Tel: 02668 - 245267.