LSAT-India 2013 entrance exam is conducted for admission to the B.A LL.B , LL.B and LL.M degree programmes across the country.
- The LSAT Contains multiple choice questions of four sections.
- The time duration for LSAT is 2 Hours 20 minutes.
- The Registration fee for the test is Rs. 3500/-.
North: Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow
South: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi
West: Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai
East: Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi
Candidates should be passed 10+2 examination with 50% of marks from a recognized board of examination.
Candidates should have a LL.B / B.L degree with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
How to apply:
- Candidates can register for LSAT-India through ONLINE mode or by sending a Demand Draft.
- The demand draft/pay order/banker's cheque (favouring NCS Pearson India Pvt. Ltd., payable at New Delhi/ Noida) should reach the below mentioned address on or before 28th April, 2013 either by post or courier.
last date for online registration: April 30, 2013.
last date for the receipt of application form: April 28, 2013.
Admit card release: May 08 to 17, 2013.
LSAT-India 2013 will be held on: May 19, 2013.
Announcement of results: June 15, 2013.
60, Luz Church Road,
Opp. Nageswara Rao Park,
Mylapore, Chennai - 600004,
Phone: 044 - 42272727.