The Programmes are offered in:
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in science stream with 60% of marks from a recognized board of examination.
Candidates will be selected based on rank obtained from the AEEE entrance test conducted by the university.
How to apply:
The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Amrita University.
Issue of application starts from: Dec 21, 2012.
Last date for the issue of application form: March 18, 2013.
Last date fro receiving for completed application form: March 20, 2013.
AEEE 2013 Entrance Test will be held: April 21, 2013.
Amrita Vishwa Vidtapeetham,
Amritanagar, Coimbatore - 641112.
Tel: 0422 - 2685000.