- Candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent (under the 10+2+3 year) in any discipline with minimum 55o/o marks from recognized university is eligible to apply.
- B.A. (H) Social Work students with a minimum of 50oh marks from a recognized University are eligible to apply.
- Those Candidates who are appearing in the final year examination of the Bachelor's degree are also eligible to apply subject to the qualification listed above.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST shall be eligible as per Delhi University rules to pass with the minimum marks.
- PWD candidates shall be allowed 5% relaxation in the eligibility requirement.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category shall be eligible for admission as per University norms.
Candidates will be selected based on written test, group discussion and interview.
How to apply:
- The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of University of Delhi.
- The downloaded application from along with DD of Rs 700/- (RS 500/- for SC/ST) drawn in favor of Registrar, University of Delhi, payable at Delhi.
- The application from can also be obtained from the department counter by paying Rs 650/- (Rs 450/- for SC/ST) in cash.
Last date for the issue of application form is February 11, 2013.
Last date for the receipt of application form is February 18, 2013.
Department of Social Work,
University of Delhi, 3,
University Road Delhi - 110007.
Tel: 011 - 27667881.