The areas of focus of the department are:
- Financial Management
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- International Trade in Oil & Gas
- Macro and Managerial Economics
- Management Accounting
- Management Systems Design including MIS
- Marketing Management
- Natural Gas Business
- Operations Management
- Petroleum Law & Policies
- Petroleum & Energy Economics
- Petroleum Refining Technology & Economics
- Sales and Distribution Management
- Minimum 60% in aggregate (55% for SC/ST) in Class 10, Class 12. (Copies of passing certificates and Mark-sheets to be attached with the Application Receipt).
- Bachelor's degree in any branch of Engineering / Technology (4 years duration course after 10+2), Masters degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Geology or Geoscience with 60% marks or C.P.I. of 6.0. Mathematics must be one of the subjects in 10+2. Bachelor's Degree must have AICTE recognition.
- Qualification either in CAT 2012/GMAT (After June 2012)/XAT-2013(Copy of Admit Card and Score Card to be attached along with the Application Receipt. Applicants filling online application before announcement of XAT result have to send self- attested copy of XAT score card within a week of declaration of XAT result) .
- Applicants fulfilling the above criteria will be shortlisted based on merit. Selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Candidates will be selected based on CAT/GMAT/XAT score, group discussion and interview.
How to apply:
- The Application from can be filled online.
- The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 1000/- in favor of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, payable at New Delhi should be submitted to the admission office.
Tuition Fee: Rs 50,000/-
Other Fees: Rs 6.000/-
Mess and Transportation Charges: Rs 13,333/-
One-time fee (including Rs. 4,000/- refundable): Rs 6,000/-
Last date for online submission of application: March 15, 2013.
Last date for receipt of application form: March 22, 2013.
Shortlist for GD & PI: March 25, 2013.
MBA Admission Office,
Department of Management Studies,
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology,
2nd Floor, Tower C, OIDB Bhawan, Sector 73,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201301.