- Candidates should have a bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognized university.
- The Candidates should be an Indian National.
- Candidates in the Final year of above degree examination can also appear in the PreMCA- 2013 test on provisional basis.
Conducting Common Entrance Test:
- A Common Entrance Test shall be conducted by M.P. Vyavasayik Pareeksha Mandal (VYAPAM), Bhopal.
- An entrance test Pre-MCA-2013, shall be conducted by VYAPAM for selection of candidates for admission to MCA course.
- Vyavasayik Pareeksha Mandal (VYAPAM), Bhopal shall prepare and notify common merit lists of Pre- MCA on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in Common Entrance Test. Vyavasayik Pareeksha Mandal (VYAPAM), Bhopal also provide common merit list of Unreserved Candidates as well as common merit lists of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes( Excluding Creamy Layer) candidates belonging to Madhya Pradesh.Admission shall be done by the Counselling Authority through Counselling on the basis of common merit lists provided by the Vyapam.
More details, Click here.
How to apply:
- Candidates should have to apply online for entrance test.
- Candidates should have to pay application fee of Rs 600 (Rs 300/- for SC/ST) + Rs 50 online service charges through cash at authorized kiosks of MP online or Credit Card/ Debit card or Net Banking.
Last date for the submission of application form is Jan 18, 2013.
Pre-MCA Entrance test will be held on: Feb 17, 2013.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board,
(Madhya Pradesh Vyavsayik Pareeksha Mandal),
Chayan Bhawan, Main Raod 1, Chinar Park (East),
Bhopal - 462011, Madhya Pradesh.
Tel: 0755 - 2578801.