The programmes are offered in:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics & Communications Engineering (ECE)
- Electronics & Computer Engineering (ECM)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Textile Technology
VSAT 2013 Streams:
- Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English/Aptitude in the V-SAT 2013 are eligible for all the B.Tech programmes.
- Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English/Aptitude in the V-SAT 2013 are eligible only for B.Tech Biotechnology Programme.
VSAT 2013 Pattern:
- The question paper will be in English and consists of 4 sections (Maths or Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English/Aptitude).
- The questions are of multiple choice and objective type. Each question has 4 options. Choose the right option and mark it on the OMR sheet.
- Each correct answer carries one mark.
- There is no negative marking.
Section 1: Mathematics or Biology - 30 questions.
Section 2: Physics - 30 Questions.
Section 3: Chemistry - 30 questions.
Section 4: English/Aptitude - 30 questions.
VSAT 2013 Rules:
- Candidates should report to the respective centre 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the test.
Live demonstration of on-line test will be arranged for the candidates before the commencement of test.
- Candidates must bring their hall ticket with them.
Use of calculators, log tables and slide ruler, watches with facilities of calculator, pagers and cellular phones are strictly prohibited for the test. Candidates should not bring any material with them except the Hall Ticket, Pen, H.B. Pencil and eraser.
Guntur - 522213,
Ph:+91863 - 2118487.