The candidates shall be selected as per their merit in the Entrance Examination conducted by MGIMS to be held on 21st April 2013 at Nagpur, Delhi, Hyderabad Mumbai, Varanasi & Kolkata. Those students who are going to appear in 10+2 Higher Secondary Board Examination in March / April 2013 are also eligible to appear in the competitive Entrance Examination.
- The candidate must attain 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in science stream from recognized board examination.
- The candidate must have obtained minimum 50% marks (40% in the case of SC/ ST/ VJ/ NT/ OBC) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Application form can be obtained from the Dean's Office, MGIMS, by paying Rs 4,000/- in cash.
Issue of application form on: Dec 21, 2012.
Last date for the issue of submission of application form is March 05, 2013.
The last date of receipt of filled up application along with Entrance Examination fee is March 15, 2013.
Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences.
Sevagram, Wardha - 442102, Maharashtra.
Tel: 91-7152 - 284341.