The programmes are offered in:
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Law (LL.M)
- PG Diploma
Candidates should have a B.E/B.Tech degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
Candidates should have bachelor's degree in any discipline with 60% of marks from a recognized university.
Candidates should have bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 55% of marks from a recognized university.
For M.Sc and M.A:
Candidates should have bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
Candidates should have bachelor's degree in law discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
The eligible candidates will be called for attending online test and interview in the University Campus. Based on the marks scored by the candidate in UG degree (50%), online test (25%) and interview (25%), the PG admission will be provisionally made. The admission for PG course will be confirmed after receiving the final marks statement / degree certificate as per the eligibility norms of the University. For MBA programme, the marks scored in national level examinations such as CAT, MAT, XAT & TANCET will also be considered for admission.
How to apply:
- Application form and prospectus can be obtained from the admissions Officer, Karunya University, Coimbatore - 641 114, Tamil Nadu, India by sending a crossed DD(Rs.500/-) drawn in favour of 'The Registrar, Karunya University', payable at Coimbatore.
- Application from can be downloaded from the official website of Karunya University.
Last date for issue of Application form & Prospectus: April 30, 2013.
The Admissions Officer,
Karunya Nagar, Coimbatore - 641114,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Phone: +91-422 - 2363636.