MAT Feb 2013 entrance exam will be conducted in Paper Based test and Computer based test. Candidates can choose any one of the test take MAT Feb 2013.
MAT is an objective type test which contains five sections of each 40 questions with time duration of 150 minutes. There is deduction of one fourth mark in case of negative marking for each wrong answers.
Five Sections are:
- Language Comprehension
- Mathematical skills
- Data Interpretation
- Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
- Indian & Global Environment
- Candidate should have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
How to apply:
- Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) in favour of ‘All India Management Association' payable at Delhi from any Bank.
- Last date for the sale of application form is Jan 14, 2013.
- Last date for the submission of filled in registration form is Jan 17, 2013.
- Last date for online registration is Jan 14, 2013.
- Last date for submission of online application form is Jan 17, 2013.
- Paper based MAT 2013 test will be held on Feb 03, 2013 at 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM.
- Computer based MAT 2013 test will be held on Feb 09, 2013.
All India Management Association,
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003.
Tel: 011 - 24645100