The Courses are offered in:
MD Courses in:
Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology, Transfusion Medicine and Immuno Hematology, Community Medicine, Anaesthesiology, Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy, Forensic Medicine, General Medicine, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiodiagnosis and Radiotherapy.
MS Courses in:
General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic Surgery and E.N.T
- Candidates should have passed MBBS degree from a recognized institution by Medical Council of India.
- Candidates should have completed their one year rotatory internship by March 31, 2013.
Candidates will be selected based on All India Level Entrance Examination conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs 1000/- (Rs 800/- for SC/ST) drawn in favor of "Accounts Officer, JIPMER", payable at Pondicherry.
- Last date for the submission of online application form is Jan 10, 2013.
- PG Entrance Exam will be held on Feb 10, 2013.
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research,
Dhanvantri Nagar, Gorimedu, Puducherry - 605006.
Tel: 0413 - 2272380.