30 multiple-choice questions (all compulsory - 2-mark each) and 2 essay-type questions (10-mark each) are to be answered within 2 hours. The essay-type questions are to be chosen from two groups-Physical Geography and Human Geography-containing three questions in each.
- Candidates will selected based on Research Eligibility Test (RET), NET/ SET/ SLET scores.
- The eligible candidates who cleared NET / SET / SLET / MPhil are exempted from appearing in RET-WP and should directly appear for RET-Oral Part (RET-OP) Interview.
Candidates should have a Master's degree in Geography discipline from any UGC recognized university.
How to apply:
The Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Calcutta University.
- Last date for the submission of application form is Jan 14, 2013.
- Display of eligible candidates on Jan 22, 2013.
- Research Eligibility Test Written part will be held on Jan 29, 2013.
Department of Botany,
University of Calcutta,
35, Ballygunge Circular Road,
Kolkata - 700019.
Ph No: 033 - 22410071.