The B.Ed Programmes are offered in:
- Social Science
- Computer Science
- Candidates should have 2 years of full time teaching work experience on temporary / permanent basis as primary/graduate/postgraduate teachers in a primary/ Secondary/ Matriculum/ Higher Secondary School recognized by the state/ central government.
- The teacher should be in service at the time of submitting the application form.
- The teacher should have undergone 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern of study and passed the school level examinations conducted by the respective state board or CBSE or any other recognized board of education/ examination and undergraduate degree examinations conducted by UGC.
How to apply:
- The Application form and prospectus can be obtained from the School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University and the city centre of the school of Distance Education by submitting request with a crossed DD from any nationalized bank for Rs 500/- drawn in favor of The Director, School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University coimbatore, payable at coimbatore.
- The application form can be obtained from the B.Ed PCP centres as mentioned by the School of Distance Education by paying Rs 500/- in cash.
- The application from can also be downloaded from the official website of Bharathiar University.
School of Distance Education,
Coimbatore - 641046.
Tel.: 0422 - 2428100.