The programmes are offered in:
- MCA Under Science faculty
- M.Sc in Computer Science
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in science stream with Mathematics at 10+2 level from a recognized university.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from a recognized university.
- This Entrance Examination is specifically conducted for the admission to the full time courses conducted at the Department of Computer Science, University of Pune.
- 50% Seats of the total intake capacity are reserved for the students belonging to reserved categories from Maharashtra State only.
- Regarding the PUCSD Entrance Examination, instructions available only on this site are applicable. Instruction/information obtained through any other channels (e.g. telephone, personnel etc.) is not applicable.
- Reservation is applicable only for Maharashtra domicile candidates (SC, ST, DT/NT, OBC categories) as per the Govt. of Maharashtra rule.
- Caste validity certificate is essential for various purposes including the benefit of scholarship/freeship also.
- Valid Non-creamy layer certificate is necessary for OBC, DT/NT category candidates at the time of final admissions.
How to apply:
- The candidates have to apply online through official website of University of Pune.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs 800/- (Rs. 500/- for reserved Maharashtra Candidates) in favor of 'The Registrar, University of Pune', payable at pune should be submitted to the Department of Computer Science of the University.
- Last date for online application form is Feb 10, 2013.
- Last date for receipt of online application form: Feb 18, 2013.
- PUCSD Entrance Examination will be held on: March 03, 2013.
Department Of Computer Science,
University of Pune,
Ganeshikind, Pune - 411007.