GATE 2013 is organized by the IIT's and IISC, which are the leaders in advance education at master's level in India. The main purpose to conduct GATE exam is not only to give admission but also select suitable and skilled engineers/researchers in different areas.
GATE 2013 aspirants, to score good percentile, have to prepare thoroughly by understanding the basic concepts of GATE exam. Please follow the below mentioned points:
- Get your fundamentals right.
- Read different and unique study material.
- Discuss all quality questions.
- Solve Previous year's question papers.
- Take maximum Mock tests.
Time Management is a real technique for achieving in any exam. To manage time first one need to find where is the time that they can use. Time management may be quite difficult for many students. Follow the below tips :
- Check your daily routine and write down these activities on a paper with hours. Don't need to be very hard and strict about timings.
- Once you have a list of activities we do in a day, we also have a good idea o what we are doing in a day.
Figure out activities that you are doing for fun and can be compromised for certain time.
Make use of this time for GATE Preparations.
- Divide the whole process of preparation in few steps and every individual student who take up GATE will follow these in one or the other way. There are just simple tips below, but the most important thing is your dedication and determination.
- Refer to syllabus and analyze the number of questions asked in each subject. As all subjects do not have equal marks, few subject are preferred over others.
- Make a priority chart/list of subjects on marks or preference given it in previous exams.
Beware of marks distribution of subject. It will help you prioritize and allocate preparation time to different subjects.
- Once you finish through reading of a chapters of subject, make short notes of important points, this will help you at last moment to revise what you have read.
- Keep last 15 days for fast practice and revision. Solve as many papers and question banks.