The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), is an all India examination administered and conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and seven Indian Institutes of Technology on behalf of the National Coordination Board - GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. GATE exam for the year 2013 to be conducted both online and offline.
GATE 2013 online registration window has been closed on Sept 30, 2012. Candidates have to download the admit card for GATE 2013 entrance exam from the official website.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the GATE Online Applicant Interface from 5 pm on 10 December 2012. Any inconvenience caused is deeply regretted.
- The deadline for city change requests is now passed and no further requests for a change will be entertained.
- Applicants, who have posted their application (hardcopy) along with the necessary documents before the due date (8 October 2012), are advised to check their application status online and with India Post Website. In case of any discrepancy, they must contact the corresponding Zonal GATE office immediately, along with the documentary proof of posting the application before the due date.
- Online exam will be held on Jan 20, 2013.
- Offline exam will be held on Feb 10, 2013.
- GATE 2013 results will be announced on March 15, 2013.
Chairman, GATE 2013,
Indian Institute of Technology,
Mumbai - 400076.
Tel: +91 - 9769957068.