The Master's Programmes are offered in:
- Master of Arts in Education:
- School Leadership and Management
- Curriculum and Pedagogy
- Master of Arts in Development:
- Public Policy
- Health and Nutrition
- Law and Governance
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Candidates with work experience are actively encouraged to apply.
Candidates will be selected based on the written test and personal interview.
How To Apply:
The Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Azim Premji Univeristy.
- The last date for receipt of application form: Jan 30, 2013.
- The Written test will be held on: February 24, 2013.
- Announcement of eligible candidates on the website: March 2013.
Azim Premji University,
PES School of Engineering Campus,
Pixel Park, B Block,
Hosur Road (Beside NICE Road),
Bangalore - 560100.
Ph: 080 - 6614 5150.