- Candidates who are in possession of Post Graduate Medical Degree/Provisional Pass Certificate by the last date of application submission i.e. 31.12.2012 in the eligible* specialties and their Medical qualifications are recognized as per the provisions of IMC Act (1956) may apply for FET- January 2013.
- Candidates who are in possession of DNB degree certificate/Provisional Pass Certificate by the last date of application submission i.e. 31.12.2012 in the eligible* specialties may apply for FET - January 2013.
- Candidate should possess permanent registration certificate of MBBS qualification and their additional medical qualification should be recognised as per provision of IMC Act.
DNB CET SS Test Pattern:
The questions will be of multiple choice and objective in nature. The answers have to be given in the specially designed answer sheet (OMR type), which will be provided in the examination hall. Candidates are not allowed to take copy of question booklet/ OMR Sheet under any circumstance.
- Admission to FNB courses is undertaken through Centralized Merit based Counseling only, conducted by NBE.
- The seats shall be allotted through the merit based centralized counseling conducted by NBE wherein candidates can opt for a seat from the available seats on the basis of Specialty specific merit obtained by them in the examination.
The final exam will be held after two years of training in the concerned subspecialty. The National Board of Examinations will conduct the written and clinical examination.
How To Apply:
The Application form can downloaded from the official website of National Board of Examinations.
- Last date for receipt of application form: Dec 31, 2012.
- FET 2013 will be held on: Jan 19, 2013 at 10 AM to 12 PM.
National Board of Examinations,
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar,
Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring Road),
New Delhi - 110029.
Tel: 011 - 46054605.