The programmes are offered in:
- Two Year Postgraduate Diploma in Management and
- One Year Postgraduate Diploma in:
- Business Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Retail Management
- Taxation Management
- Human Resource Management
- Cyber Security Management
- Materials & Supply Chain Management.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
The selection to the various programmes of IMT-Centre for Distance Learning is based on screening by the selection committee. Admission to Two year (PGDM) Programme is through admission test to be conducted at the study centres by IMT-CDL (Head Office).
How to apply:
The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Institute of Management Technology.
Documents to be Attached with the Application Form:
- One additional passport size photographs
- Photocopy of the Degree or the final year marksheet (attested by a Gazetted Officer)
- Photocopy of the High School Certificate for verification of date of birth, student's and father's name (attested by a Gazetted Officer)
- Experience Certificate where applicable
- Photocopy of the Certificate for verification of the defense personnel, SC/ST, war widows and handicapped candidates
Institute of Management Technology,
A-16, Site 3, UPSIDC Industrial Area,
Meerut Road, Ghaziabad,
Uttar Pradesh - 201003.
Ph No: 0120 - 3015465.