The Programs are offered in:
PG Programmes (3 Yrs):
- MD in General Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Paediatrics, Anaesthesia, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Radio Diagnosis, Dermatology, Venerelogy & Leprosy, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Community Medicine, PMR and Psychiatry.
- MS in Ophthalmology, Otorhinolaryngology.
PG Diploma (2 Yrs):
DCH, DA, DGO, D.Ortho, DO, DLO, DMRD, DDVL
MDS Degree Programmes (3 Yrs):
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Periodontology, Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry, Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics, Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge, Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Oral Medicine and Radiology and Oral Pathology and Microbiology.
PG Degree (MD/MS) Programmes:
Candidates possessing MBBS Degree from a Institute/University which is recognized by the MCI and who have complated CRRI training on or before April 30, 2013.
MDS Degree programmes:
Candidates possessing BDS degree from a Institute/University which is recognized by the DCI and who have completed CRRI training on or before April 30, 2013.
M.D/M.S/PG Diploma/M.D.S is Rs 2,000/-.
How to apply:
- The application from can obtained from the University cash counter.
- The application form can be obtained from the university office by sending demand draft of in favor of The Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar, payable at chennai along with self addressed stamped thick Kraft envelope of size 30 cm x 24 cm with the name of the programme for which the application is required should be superscribed boldly on the envelope.
- Last Date for the receipt of application form: Dec 17, 2012.
- MDS Entrance exam on: Dec 29, 2012.
- MD/MS/PG Diploma entrance exam on: Dec 30, 2012.
Annamalai Nagar - 608002,
Ph No: 91 - 4144 - 238248.