Candidates will selected based on NET / SET/SLET/ Entrance Test score and interview conducted by the university.
Candidates should have a Master's degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- The eligible candidates will have to appear in a written examination of 2 (two) hours duration to be held in this Department on Dec 24, 2012 at 1.00 pm.
- The list of successful candidates will be displayed on the notice board of the Department on Jan 11, 2013. They will have to appear at an interview, the date of which will be notified on the Departmental notice board.
- Those candidates who have already passed U.G.C. /CSIR(JRF) examinations/ NET/SET/SLET/ M.Phil/ Teacher Fellow in Education need not appear at the written examination and can directly apply to appear at the interview.
How to apply:
- The Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Calcutta University.
- The application form can be obtained from the Office of the Calcutta university by Rs 100/- in cash.
- Last date for the submission of application form is Dec 12, 2012.
- Written test will be held on Dec 24, 2012.
University of Calcutta,
Department of Education,
Alipur Campus, 1,
Kolkata - 27.