The PGDM programmes are offered in:
- Human Resource and
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Those appearing in the final examination (for graduation) in March/April 2012 are also eligible to apply, subject to their clearance of the degree examination.
- Part A: Written tests of AICAR or scores of CAT, XAT, MAT, CET, CMAT , JMET and ATMA
- Part B: (i) GD (Group Discussion) and (ii) Personal interview (PI)
- Part C: Presentation on a given topic / Case Analysis
- Part D: (i) Past academic performance and (ii) Work experience.
Final selection is based on the aggregate scores in the various parts (elements) of the admissions/selection process.
How to apply:
- The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of AICAR Business School.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs 1,200/- in favor of AICAR Business School, payable at Mumbai.
Last date for the submission of online application form is March 2013.
AICAR Business School,
A-101, Vintage Pearl, 29th Road,
TPS-III, Bandra (West),
Mumbai - 400 050, India.
Tel : 022-26552531/32.