The Programmes are offered in:
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Environmental Management (BEM)
- M.Sc in Biotechnology (Integrated)
- Analytical Chemistry
- Environmental Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Electronics Science
- Food Science & Technology
- Organic Chemistry
Master of Computer Application (MCA)
Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in science discipline with 60% of marks from s recognized board of examination.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of GITAM University.
- Applications can be obtained by post, from Principal, GITAM Institute of Science by sending a request on plain paper giving the candidate's name with complete mailing address, accompanied by DD for Rs.350/- drawn in favour of GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank. Request by post will be accepted till 03rd April 2013.
- Candidates appearing for more than one test need to submit separate application along with the prescribed fee of Rs.300/- for each test.
- Last date for the submission of application form is April 20, 2013.
- GSAT 2013 Will be held on: May 10, 2013.
GITAM Institute of Science,
Tel: 0891 - 2840450.