For NEET UG 2013 candidates have to apply online and information bulletin can be downloaded from the official website of NEET UG 2013.
- Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing Board website. Instructions for Online submission of Application Form are available in Information Bulletin and on the website.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence:
- At least four printouts of the Confirmation Page of computer generated Application Form.
- Original receipt issued by Post Office for having despatched the Application Form.
- Proof of fee paid
- 7-8 copies of identical Photograph as pasted on the confirmation Page of Online Application.
Please ensure before mailing the print out of the Confirmation Page of online application form that :
- The applicant has signed the Form at specified place and affixed left hand thumb impression.
- The application bears the signature of Parent/Guardian.
- The application has been authenticated/signed by the Head of the Institution/Gazetted Officer.
- The two similar good quality colour studio photographs with white background (taken on or after 01.11.2012) have been duly pasted in the space earmarked for it. Further, ensure that application form number & candidate name has been written on the back of both the photographs.
- The Confirmation Page of online application sent by Courier shall not be accepted.
The fee can be remitted by Credit Card/Debit Card or Remittance through Challan by deposit in CBSE Bank Account with Canara Bank or Syndicate Bank or e-Post Office.
Arrange documents in the following order:
- Proof of remittance of fee.
- Computer Generated Confirmation page of online application.
- Affidavit (for candidates from Andhra Pradesh and J&K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota).
NOTE: For sending Computer Generated Confirmation Page, use any good quality A5 size (12" x 10") envelope and paste the Computer Generated CBSE Address Slip on the envelope.
Candidates must preserve the Admit Cards till the admission in College or Institution.
Last date for online application from submission and fee details:
|Without Late Fee||With Late Fee|
|Dates||Dec 01 TO Dec 31, 2012||Jan 01 To Jan 31, 2013|
|For General / OBC||Rs 1,000/-||Rs 2,000/-|
|For SC/ST/PH||Rs 500/-||Rs 1,550/-|
Last date of receipt for confirmation of
page of application form
|Jan 10, 2013||Feb 05, 2013|
Computer Generated Confirmation Page of online Application Form is to be despatched only by Registered/Speed Post to :-
The Assistant Secretary (NEET)
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 092.