The board has hereby announced the Time Table for Class 10/ SSC March 2013 Board examination, which is scheduled to be held form March 22 to April , 2013.
|DATE and DAY|| SUBJECT and PAPER
|22 March 2013 Friday|| First Language Paper I (Group A)
|| 9:30 AM to 12 Noon
|| 1T, 1A, 1K, 1U, 1O, 1H & 1M
| First Language Paper I (Composite Course)
||9:30 AM to 12:30 PM||3T, 3A, 3K, 3U, 3O, 3H & 3M|
|23 March 2013 Saturday|| First Language Paper II (Group A)
||9:30 AM to 12 Noon||2T, 2A, 2K, 2U, 2O, 2H & 2M|
|First Language Paper II (Composite Course)||9:30 AM to 10:30 AM|| 4S,05,, 06 & 08H
| OSSC Main Language Paper I (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)
||9:30 AM to 12 Noon|| 23, 25 & 27
|25 March 2013 Monday|| Second Language
||9:30 AM to 12 Noon|| 9H, 9T, 11E & 9U
|26 March 2013 Tuesday
|| English Paper - I (Code Nos. 13 or 29)
||9:30 AM to 12 Noon|| 13E & 29E
|28 March 2013 Thursday
|| English Paper - II (Code Nos. 14 or 30)
||9:30 AM to 12 Noon|| 14E & 30E
| 30 March 2013 Saturday
|| Mathematics Paper - I
||9:30 AM to 12 Noon||15E, 15T, 15A, 15K, 15U, 15O, 15H & 15M|
| 1 April 2013 Monday
|| Mathematics Paper - II
||9:30 AM to 12 Noon||16E, 16T, 16A, 16K, 16U, 16O, 16H & 16M|
| 2 April 2013 Tuesday
|| General Science Paper- I
||9:30 AM to 12 Noon||19E, 19T, 19A, 19K, 19U, 19O, 19H & 19M|
| 3 April 2013 Wednesday
|| General Science Paper - II
||9:30 AM to 12 Noon||20E, 20T, 20A, 20K, 20U, 20O, 20H & 20M|
| 4 April 2013 Thursday
|| Social Studies Paper - I
||9:30 AM to 12 Noon||21E, 21T, 21A, 21K, 21U, 21O, 21H & 21M|
| 6 April 2013 Saturday
|| Social Studies Paper - II
||9:30 AM to 12 Noon||22E, 22T, 22A, 22K, 22U, 22O, 22H & 22M|
| 8 April 2013 Monday
|| OSSC Main Language Paper II (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)
||9:30 AM to 12 Noon|| 24, 26 & 28
| 9 April 2013 Tuesday
|| SSC Vocational Course (Theory)
|| 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM
|| 31 TO 59
- The Objective paper in the subjects which they are given have to be answered in the last half-an-hour-only, except First Language Telugu, Oriya, Marathi, Kannada, Tamil, Hindi and Urdu Papers I and II, including Third Language English and OSSC Sanskrit papers part I and II for which Part A and B should be given at the beginning of the examination and collected together at the end of the examination.
- All the Academic course subjects/ Papers are common for both SSC Academic course and OSSC Course candidates.
- SSC Public Examinations, March 2013 will be conducted strictly as per the above time table even if the Government declares Public Holiday or General Holiday in respect of any date/ dates mentioned above.
- The performance of the candidates who answer wrong combination question papers will be cancelled. Hence the candidates are held responsible for demanding/ answering wrong question papers.
- The performance of the candidate in the examination will be cancelled, if the candidate appears in the examination centre other than originally allotted by this office.
"ONEINDIA EDUCATION WISHES ALL SSC AND OSSC CANDIDATES THE VERY BEST FOR EXAMINATIONS."