Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D), Master of Technology (M.Tech) and Master of Architecture (M.Arch) programmes commencing in the session Jan 2013.
The Programmes are offered in:
- Ph.D. (Full Time) with Teaching Assistanship
- Ph.D. (Full Time) Sponsored
- Ph.D. (Part Time)
- M. Tech. (by Research)
- M. Arch. (by Research)
The Departments offering above courses are:
- Computer Science
- Metallurgical & Materials
- Applied Mechanics
- For M.Tech.(by Research) & M.Arch.(by Research) candidate must have at least two years work experience.
- Candidates, whose M.E. / M.Tech/ M.Arch./ M.Sc. result is awaited, can also apply for Ph.D. program. They will have to submit the result of M.E. / M.Tech/ M.Arch./ M.Sc. exam by 31st of December 2012, till which time their registration will be provisional.
How to apply:
- The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology.
- The duly filled in by the candidate, along with xerox copies of the certificates and photograph duly attested and crossed DD/ Bankers Check of amount Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) towards processing fee drawn in favour of The Director, VNIT, Nagpur payable at Nagpur, should be send it to below address.
- Last date for submission of application form: Dec 06, 2012.
- Display of eligible candidates: Dec 10, 2012.
Dy. Registrar (Academic),
VNIT, South Ambazari Road,
Nagpur - 440010.