- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates should have passed CAIIB examinations of the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance, Mumbai and awarded the requisite qualification/credentials thereof by the Institute.
- Candidates should have been working in the Banking or Financial Service Sector for a period of at least two years.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs 500/- drawn in favor of ‘IGNOU' payable at the city from where the Prospectus is requested.
- 'Student Handbook & Prospectus' can be obtained from Registrar, Student Registration Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi - 110 068 or from any of the IGNOU Regional Centres whose addresses are listed in the website, in person on payment of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) in cash or through post by sending an IPO/Demand Draft of Rs.550/-.
Last date to receive the request for supply of Student Handbook by post: Dec 05, 2012.
Last date for the submission of application form is Dec 20, 2012.
Student Registration Division,
IGNOU, Maidan Garhi,
New Delhi - 110068.