M-JPAT is a single second round evaluation and application process after the written exams. It will be conducted on behalf of MBA colleges, at 65 locations across the country. M-JPAT requires students to fill only one application form for all associated colleges and appear for only one GD-PI and Final Selection and Admission Round, thus making the admission process much simpler for students and colleges.
- The candidate must hold a valid Bachelor's Degree, awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor's degree/ equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
- The candidate should also have appeared/applied for an AICTE approved written test (CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT & ATMA taken during the period September 2012 - February 2013). The result of the test should be submitted by 30th March 2013. Any exam whose results are not declared by 30th March 2013 will not be considered for evaluation.
- One Admission Application Form at Rs 1900/- to apply to all the associated MBA colleges. The process seeks to relieve students from the burden of filling up individual college application forms and also minimizes the associated costs.
- AICTE approved written test scores to be accepted. Students with valid written test scores of CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT and ATMA are eligible to appear for M-JPAT.
- A unified second round process- The second phase of testing for all students who have taken the written test will be done through group discussions and personal interviews. Students registering for M-JPAT process will have to appear for just one combined GD and PI session as a part of the selection process for securing admission to any one of the
- associated MBA colleges. The second round process will be conducted at 65 locations across the country.
- Each MBA college will finally select screened applicants from the M-JPAT process based on their specific criteria.
- Students will be allotted colleges based on the calls obtained from various colleges, their preferences and their M-JPAT RANK.
How to apply:
- The online registration Form will be made available from 1st November 2012. The application vouchers will be available at selected branches of Axis Bank nationwide and preparatory/coaching centres. Last date for submitting the completed Online Application Form will be 25th December 2012.
- Obtain an application voucher from preparatory/coaching centres or from selected branches of Axis Bank, nationwide, by paying the required amount and then filling the form online.
Last date for the submission of application form: Dec 25, 2012.
Admit card will be available online from: Jan 05, 2013.
Personality Assessment Round will be conducted from Jan 20 To Match 31, 2013.
M-JPAT ranks will be announced on: April 15, 2013.