The Specializations are offered in:
- Organizational Leadership and Strategy (OB & HR)
- Banking and Financial Services
- Entrepreneurship and Family Business
- International Business
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognized university.
The Candidates will be selected on the based on:
- GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT score card.
- Alliance Aptitude Test (AAT)
- Oral Extempore Presentation
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the Official website of Alliance University.
- The Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained from the Office of Admissions on payment of Rs.1,000/- (rupees one thousand only) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of "Alliance University" payable at Bangalore.
Documents to be submitted along with application form:
- Standard X mark sheet
- Standard XII mark sheet
- Bachelor's degree mark sheets (available as on date)
- Post-graduate degree mark sheets (if any)
- Work experience certificates (if any)
- Entrance exam score card
Last date for the submission of application form is Jan 31, 2013 for July 2013 batch.
Admission process at Alliance School of Business is Feb 2013.
Commencement of MBA Course on July 2013.
Chief Admissions Officer,
Alliance School of Business,
Chandapura, Chikkahagade Cross,
Anekal Main Road,
Bangalore - 562106.
Tel.: +91 80 30938000 / 1.