All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi invites application fprm for admission to Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programs commencing in the session Jan 2013.
The Specializations are offered in:
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Operations Management
- International Business
- Information Systems
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized University are exempted from the entrance test for admission.
- Interested candidates with below 50% in graduation are required to appear in the test (MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ ATMA / any other state level test.) to be eligible for the interview. There will be no cut off score.
- Interested candidates if not appeared in any mentioned test and with less than 50% in graduation, if desirous for admission in the same session are required to appear in the Aptitude test to be conducted by AIMA / Study centres from time to time. They may be given provisional admission with an undertaking that they will appear in the Aptitude Test whenever finalized.
- Eligible candidates need to appear for the personal interview round with AIMA panel members.
- Interview qualified students needs to submit their fee of Rs. 25,000 (via DD) in favor of All India Management Association, Payable at New Delhi in next 10-15 days after the declaration of their result.
Fee Structure for PGDM:
Rs. 25,000/- per module payable before the start of each module. There are 4 modules of 6 months duration each followed by comprehensive project work.
How To Apply:
- The application form and prospectus can be obtained from the AIMA-CME / Study centres by paying Rs. 500/- in cash.
- The application from can also obtained through DD of Rs. 550/- drawn in favor of "All India Management Association-CME", payable at New Delhi.
Last date for the submission of application form is Dec 15, 2012.
All India Management Association - CME,
Management House, 14 - Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003.
Tel: 011- 43128100.