The Ph.D Programmes are offered in:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Hydro Informatics Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Master's Degree in Engineering/ Technology or equivalent in an appropriate area with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 or equivalent (60% of marks).
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/ Technology with an excellent academic record and with a CGPA of at least 9.0 out of 10 or equivalent (85% of marks).
Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test and Personal interview conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
- The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of National Institute of Technology Agartala.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 300/- for SC/ST) in favor of 'Registrar, NIT, Agartala', payable at SBI, NIT Agartala Branch, code-0011491 should be submitted to the admission office of the NIT Agartala.
Last date for the submission of application form is Dec 03, 2012.
Written Test / Interview on Dec 17, 2012.
The Dean, Academic,
Barjala, Agartala - 799055.
Tel: 0381 - 2346360.