The Programes are offered in:
Undergraduate Programes are:
- Bachelor of Design in Acessory Design
- Bachelor of Design in Fashion Communication
- Bachelor of Design in Fashion Design
- Bachelor of Design in Knitwear Design
- Bachelor of Design in Leather Design
- Bachelor of Design in Textile Design
- Bachelor of Fashion Technology in Apparel Production
Postgraduate Programes are:
- Master of Design in Design
- Master of Fashion Management
- Master of Fashion Technology in Fashion Technology
Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination from any recognized board of education.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline in design from any recognized university.
Entrance Test Pattern:
Entrance test paper contains objective type questions. This test will contains various section as given below:
- Quantitative Ability
- Communication Ability
- English Comprehension
- Analytical Ability
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
How to apply:
- The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of National Institute of Fashion Technology.
- Application Form along with the hard copy of the prospectus can be obtained from any of the 15 NIFT Centres on payment of 300/- or by post enclosing a DD of 300/- in favour of NIFT, New Delhi.
- Candidates are required to submit a Demand Draft / Banker's Cheque for Rs 1,100/- (Rs 550/- for SC/ST) drawn in favour of ‘National Institute of Fashion Technology' payable at New Delhi, along with the NIFT Application Form .
Online Application forms will be available from: Nov 6, 2012 To Jan 14, 2013.
Offline Application forms will be available from: Nov 12, 2012 To Jan 10, 2013.
Paper Based test will be held on: Feb 10, 2013.
Computer Based test will be held from: April 06 and 07, 2013.
Entrance exam results will be announced on: April 15, 2013.
Assistant Registrar (Admissions).
Tel: 011 - 26850470.