Many students may be in confusions on how to prepare for their board exams they need to face just 2-3 months later. Students who have a very few time left to prepare for their exams when board exams are to start in February or March can go through the following tips:
Do's, that you need to follow without fail are:
- Keep track of your syllabus Often: Refer to the updates syllabus of this respective year and know it thoroughly. Most of them shall be similar to the previous years syllabus, but do not ignore it, as it contains more advanced details about the same topic.
- Also refer to NCERT Textbooks: Other than the books you have been provided from the school you should also refer NCERT books. There is a strong reason behind this because most of the questions in CBSE papers map to the NCERT textbooks.
- Collect all the last years question papers: You can collect around 3-4 previous years question papers and make use of it for your mock test or you may also know how questions may be twisted in other ways.
- Sample Papers to be followed: CBSE sample papers are usually released in the month of September or October. So, students can download them in CBSE website.
- Know the Marking Scheme of CBSE: You should know the technique of marking system and go through it smartly so that you will know what, which, and how much to write for respective marks provided to the questions.
Dont's for exam preparation:
- You need not go through other text books to learn that are out of your syllabus. Your school syllabus shall be more than enough for your preparation. Go for it.
- Dont ever stick to your revision books because they may not contain answers in detail. Revisions are just note of main points that you should remember in each topic. (Refer it at the end of your preparation)
- Sample questions are not the sample of your existing exam paper. Hence use sample papers only to test yourself as mock testing.
- Don't refer all the subjects on the same day. Instead table out equal timings for all the subjects and if required Mathematics may have extra day time for solving purpose.
- Please note: To follow all the tips students need to make realistic targets for themselves. They should not try to overdo things like trying to study everything in a single day (As mentioned above). As students tend to get hyper quickly, they should avoid it and try to divide courses according to their own capacity.
Hope these tips were useful for you to prepare for your examination. Go Ahead!! ALL THE BEST.