The FPM Specializations are offered in:
- Behavioural Sciences
- Finance & Control
- Human Resource Management
- Management information Systems
- Operations Management
- Public Policy and Management
- Strategic Management
FP in Related to Management Specialization are offered in:
- Operations Research and Systems Analysis
- Regional Development
- Candidates should have a Master's degree in any discipline and a three year Bachelor's degree with at least 50% of marks from a recognized university.
- Candidates should have Bachelor's degree in engineering with 60% of marks from a recognized university.
An applicant can apply to at most two areas of specialization. (S)he needs to have taken the Common Admission Test (CAT) in 2012 OR, depending on chosen specialization(s), alternative test(s) in lieu of the CAT as specified in the following table. The applicant is required to have taken the appropriate test(s) no earlier than 25th January, 2011, and the test score(s) should be valid on 25th January, 2013.
How To Apply:
- Candidates can either Apply Online or Download Application Form from IIMC website and send completed forms by post.
- Candidates who have downloaded the Application Form from the I.I.M. Calcutta website should send the filled in form with enclosures to the above address along with a Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of "Indian Institute of Management Calcutta", payable at Kolkata.
- Application form can also be obtained from the Fellow Program Office, IIM Calcutta, Diamond Harbour Road, Kolkata 700104.
Last date for the submission of application form: Jan 25, 2013.
Fellow Programmes & Research Office,
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta,
Joka, Diamond Harbour Road,
Kolkata - 700104.
Phone: 033 - 24678300.