Mode of conducting the test:
- Medium of Entrance Test will be English.
- Each question carries one mark. Correct answer will be awarded one mark. There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Question paper (booklet) is of 3 hours duration consisting of 200 multiple choice questions. Subject wise distribution of questions/marks would be approximately in the range as given earlier.
- There will be at least 4 versions of the question paper booklet.
- Questions will be of multiple choice type, each having one best response out of four alternatives.
- Answer sheet (Response Sheet) is of Optical Mark Reader (OMR) type and is to be marked as per instructions on it, using a black or blue ball point pen.
- He/she is a citizen of India
- He/she must have studied and passed courses leading to the award of Bachelor's Degree (MBBS or BDS as the case may be) from a college recognized by the MCI for MD/MS candidates and DCI for MDS candidates.
- He/she has completed or is completing compulsory rotatory internship on or before 30th April 2013.
- Must be less than 45 years of age as on 30-4-2013.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of NITTE University.
- The filled application from along with DD of Rs 3,000/- through A/C payee in favor of "Nitte University", payable at Mangalore.
The filled application with all relevant documents should be sent to the Registrar, Nitte University, Deralakatte, Mangalore (D.K) - 575 018 by Speed Post so as to reach before the last date or may be handed over in person at the University Office on any working Day before the last date.
Candidates should super scribe the sealed envelope carrying application form : "Application for NUPGET-2013". Test Admission Ticket (TAT) for the Entrance Test will be sent by post to the postal address furnished by the candidate in the TAT.
Bangalore, Delhi, Ernakulam, Mangalore and Mumbai
Last date for the receipt of application form: Dec 22, 2012.
Date of dispatch of admission tickets by post: Nov 05, 2012.
Date of downloading the admission tickets: Jan 02, 2013
NUPGET 2012 test will be held: Jan 06, 2013 at 10 AM to 01 PM.
Date of announcement of merit list: Feb 09, 2013.
6th Floor, University Enclave,
Medical Sciences Complex,
Deralakatte, Mangalore - 575018.
Tel.: 0824 - 2204300.