Eligible candidates of EAMCET 2012 (M.P.C and BI.P.C Straem to seek admission in to 5 year Pharma D course are informed to exercise the options using their old password and Login ID. No. (Scratch card) from any Help Line Centre mentioned as per the schedule given below.
|Stream||Date of Certificate
|Date of Option Entry
||Nov 04, 2012
||Nov 05, 2012
||Nov 06, 2012
||Nov 07, 2012
Certificate to be produced:
- All original certificates like EAMCET Rank Card, Hall Ticket, Intermediate Memo- cum-Pass Certificate, S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo, VI to Inter Study Certificate, Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2012 whose parental income is up to Rs. 2 Lakhs per annum for SC/ST and Rs. 1 Lakh per annum for other candidates and Caste Certificate issued by competent authority and also PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
- Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
- PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board---Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible. CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Discharge book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of A.P. are only eligible to be considered under "CAP" Category. NCC & Sports- To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities. Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
- Fee to be Paid: (At the Time of Certificate Verification): 1. Processing Fee: Rs.600/- (OC/BC), Rs.300/-(SC/ST). 2. Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the websites http://apeamcet.nic.in (for MPC Stream) and http://apeamcetb.nic.in (for Bi.P.C. Stream) well before the commencement of Option Entry.
Attention to candidates:
- It is informed that the candidate should report before 15.11.2012 at their respective colleges. Failure to report before cut off date the seat will be forfeited. The Convenor is not responsible if you are not reported in time.
- The request for the re-allotment for any course will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- If any candidate wishes to cancel his provisional allotment after this phase, they are advised to approach the Help Line Centres where they have deposited Certificates along with Original Receipt of Certificates on or before 15.11.2012.
- Pending certificates like income certificate have to produced at respective Help Line centres before 15.11.2012.