Admission will be done as per the merit list prepared in the manner mentioned in this brochure on the basis of marks secured in the above UPPGMET-2013.
- UPPGMET-2013 will be organised for admission in MD/MS/ Post Graduate Diploma Courses for Academic Session 2013-14 in unaided minority as well as non minority member medical colleges of Uttar Pradesh.
- There will be a total no. of 250 objective type multiple choice questions as per the guideline of syllabus given in the appendix of this brochure.
- The UPPGMET-2013 will consists of a maximum of 250 marks.
- Minimum cut-off pass percentage of marks in UPPGMET-2013 shall be 50% (40% in case of SC/ST/OBC) and merit shall be determined on the basis of marks secured in UPPGMET-2013.
- There will be negative marks of 1/4 for each wrong answer.
- More than one answer marked in OMR answer sheet will also be considered as wrong answer.
- The candidate must have completed M.B.B.S. course from an institute duly recognized by Medical Council of India.
- The Internship of the candidate must be completed before April 01, 2013.
- The candidate must have his/her registration with State Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
- For NRI / Foreign candidates, the above mentioned criteria must be approved by the Medical Council of India.
How To apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs 1500/- drawn in favor of "UPUMCWA", payable at Bareilly to The Co-ordinator UPPGMET 2013, 1st Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly - 243001.
- Application form can also be obtained from the cash counters of the participating colleges.
Forms Available for online: Oct 23, 2012.
Forms available at participating colleges: Nov 01, 2012.
Last date for online form submission: March 05, 2013.
Last date for application form submission through post: March 05, 2013.
UPPGMET 2013 will be held on: Mar 17, 2013.
Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association,
1st Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Anand Ashram,
Rampur Garden, Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh.