The Courses are offered in:
- UG Courses: B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Com (Computers) and BBM English / Telugu Medium.
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science
- B.Ed and B.Ed Third methodology
- PG Courses, M.A, M.Com, MBA, MCA, LL.M (Business Law), Ll.M (Taxation)
- PG Diploma courses: PGDBA, PGDCA.
Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board of examination.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
How To apply:
- Application from can be obtained from the office of Andhra Bank, S.K.University, Campus, Anatapur.
- Application from can also be obtained from the Study centres of DDE, S.K University, Anatapur.
Cost of Application for All Courses: Rs 350/- + Rs 10/- Service Charges.
Last date for receipt of application form: Dec 30, 2012.
Directorate of Distance Education,
Sri Krishnadevaraya University,
Anantapur - 515003.